Saturday, May 28, 2011

Raindrops, Exam, Interview & Champorado =)

I woke up this morning with the sound of the rain, It's nice to snuggle a little bit more on my bed but I have to get up. I have a 10 am appointment for interview, and got no idea what sort of company I'll be getting into. So off i go. Umbrella is not my thing, i don't hate it, I just don't like carrying it around. Instead of using my umbrella, I let myself walked into the rain. I remember a phrase " I like walking in the rain, so you'll never know if i'm crying". Fortunately, its only drizzle, or i'll look like a wet toad during the interview ^_^. By the time i arrived, all I thought it will be just an interview , then the hr staff let me took the exam ha!. I was WTF!. No choice, I took the exam and then after that initial interview, and they let me wait for may 10 minutes for my second interview and then i have to wait for the 3rd interview which she don't know if the person is available. And I waited for 30 minutes and my stomach is grumbling. I really wanted to go home, eat and sleep. I've been there for 3 hours. On my way home it's raining hard, and i'm soaking wet. Would love to eat champorado on a weather like this.

1 comment:

  1. Ingin memperoleh kemenangan mudah dalam permainan IDN Poker dapat dimenangkan dengan bermain menggunakan Bobol Server Judi IDN Poker.

    ReplyDelete